No matter what your age, a trip to the water park during summer never gets old. We all have memories of summer rolling around and feeling the anticipation of heading down to the local water park for a fun filled day. Splish Splash is among one of the most popular such park. Current ticket prices for Splish Splash are just under $40 for adults and about $30 for children. Although these prices are very reasonable, the price can really add up when bringing the whole family or a group of friends. Fortunately there are many ways to save at the park. The most popular method of doing so is by using Splish Splash coupons. Using a coupon when purchasing your admission can save you big money at the water park. Here are some sure fire ways to land valuable Splish Splash coupons.
The Company Website: Direct your web browser to the company’s main website for instant Splish Splash coupon savings. All you have to do is purchase your admission ticket directly through the website to save a quick $2. While on the website be sure to look around for other valuable promotional offers and discounts. The water park is constantly updating their site with new valuable offers. Their site is also a great place to read up on park updates such as new rides and attractions.
Coupons For Purchase: You may think purchasing coupons can be counter productive, however you can still save big money. Consider that the Splish Splash coupons you find will likely cost you mere pennies and save you big bucks. Each Summer there are usually a variety of different Splish Splash coupons available. Such offers are for things such as 2 for 1, 50%, 10%, etc. The best resource for finding these offers for sale is the internet. Check out various auction websites, classifieds websites, etc. Leave no stone unturned, those coupons are out there.
Get Connected Through Social Media: Coupon searchers owe a huge big of gratitude to social media. It has created a new outlet for companies to offer coupons and discount offers to their customers. To get started simply add Slish Splash on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Once you are all set up, scan their wall for coupon offers. Keep an eye out daily for new offers from the company as they will sporadically update their social media feeds with new money saving offers.
Saving Without Coupons: One last thing to consider is ways you can save money without Splish Splash coupons. There are actually many ways of doing so. One of the biggest ways is to bring your own food to the park. Just like with most other water parks, Splish Splash food prices are pretty high. Another way to save money is by purchasing a season pass. This is an excellent option if you plan to visit the water park multiple times in a season. After just two visits your pass is paid for and you have the rest of summer to enjoy Slish Splash.
Good luck and have a great time at the water park.
Once you find some good Splish Spash coupons, its time to visit the park. But what are the hours? Well the company’s hours are specific and will range depending on which month you visit. The first month to consider is opening month which is May. That right opening day is May 25th.
- If you visit in May you can enjoy the park from: 10 AM – 4 PM.
- June hours vary between three different times. If you visit on the 1st, 2nd, 8th, and 9th of June, you may enjoy the park from 10 AM – 4PM. The park is sporadically closed throughout these dates. During the 15th and 16 the park is open an hour later so you can visit from 10 AM – 5 PM. On June 17 – June 21st the park is open from 10 AM – to 4 PM. After that the rest of the month shows the park opening at 10 AM and closing at 7 PM.
- July hours are more straightforward during the entire month the park will open at 10 AM and close and 7 PM.
- August hours will vary between a few different times. During the first 11 days of the month they open at 10 AM and close at 7 PM. Then on the dates of the 12th to the 18th the park opens at 10 AM and closes at 6:30 PM. After that the rest of the month the park opens at 10 AM and closes at 6 AM.
Directions: Curious as to how to get there? Don’t worry, the park is simple to get to.
- From NYC, Nassau or Western Suffolk:
- Hop on the Long Island Expressway Eastbound towards Exit 72 West
- Get on the West ramp then hang a left at very the first traffic signal onto Splish Splash Drive.
- Get on the Sunrise Highway (Rte. 27) West bound towards Route 24 North to the traffic circle.
- Then simply follow the signs for Route 25 West or Main Street.
- Take Route 25 West (about 4 miles)
- Cross over the Long Island Expressway then go left at the first traffic signal to Splish Splash Drive.
If you are having trouble finding the water park or have any questions be sure to contact Slish Splash at (631) 727-3600. Please note, Splish Splash Coupons Dot Net is in no way affiliated with Splish splash or their partners.
Splish Spash is ranked among the most popular water parks in America. In fact it has been rated by the Travel Channel as so. In visiting the park you will notice a palatial spread of land sprawled out across 96 acres! This spacious water park is loaded with fun attractions and slides around every corner.
- One Day General admission 48′ taller $37.99 (Lower with Splish Splash Coupons)
- Junior One Day admission under 48′ tall $27.99
- Senior Admission over 60 years old $27.99
- Avoid wearing bathing suits with belt buckles, rhinestones, buttons, zippers, etc. These types of swim suits are forbidden by Splish Splash as they can cause damage to the slides as well as cause injury.
- Don’t attempt to bring food or drinks into the park. Currently this is against the rules. Fortunately Splish Splash has a picnic area connected to the outside of the park. Having lunch in this picnic area is a great way to save money as food prices within the park are rather high.
- Visit local retail stores for Splish Splash Coupons. Splish Splash coupons can be found at stores such as P.C Richard and Son.
Non permitted items
The water park asks that you avoid from bringing certain items onto the premises. These banned items include: body boards, perfume bottles, chairs, and sharp/dangerous objects.
Animals are not permitted in the park. The only exception to this rule are seeing eye dogs for the disabled.